The last streaming segment of the day talks about the market closing scenario, along with giving a glimpse into the performance of the Asian markets. Watch The Last Trade on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• The share price of fintech firm Sezzle rose as much as 5.6 per cent to AU$8.41 after the company secured funds from Discover Financial Services.
• Another fintech player, Humm Group saw its shares gaining 1.5 per cent to hit an intraday high of 98.5 cents.
• The share price of investment management firm Pendal Group gained as much as 2.4 per cent to AU$8.2.
• Electricity infrastructure investor Spark Infrastructure Group jumped as much as 7.5 per cent to AU$2.6 and was among top gainers on ASX.
• And its mayday for the next share, as Sydney Airport saw its price falling as much as 1.9 per cent after the company rejected an AU$22.26-billion takeover proposal.
• the share price of gold explorer Dacian Gold slipped as much as 6.5 per cent to 29 cents on drop in production.
• The share price of software firm Schrole Group rose nearly 8 per cent to 1.4 cents on releasing its Schrole Connect 3.0.
• Shares of biotech firm Actinogen Medical climbed nearly 9 per cent to 12.5 cents on enrolling patient for XanaMIA trial.