The last streaming segment of the day talks about the market closing scenario, along with giving a glimpse into the performance of the Asian markets. Watch The Last Trade on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• First up, a big tumble from Nickel Mines, whose shares declined as much as 10.2 per cent after the company reported its June quarter earnings.
• Shares of Mader Group Limited rose over 2 per cent to 96.5 cents on robust June quarter earnings. The business support services provider posted a 24 per cent rise in fourth quarter revenue which was driven by high demand for its services.
• Tyre maker firm National Tyre & Wheel, whose shares gained nearly 4 per cent to hit a 3-year high of AU$1.21. National Tyre & Wheel has benefited from unusually high consumer demand for some products.
• Australia's Spark Infrastructure Group jumped as much as 6.9 per cent to AU$2.78.
• Another miner taking the L, Mining and exploration company IGO fell nearly 2 per cent after its shared business update for June quarter. It has completed the 2021 Financial Year with strong production and financial results.
• Testing services provider ALS saw its shares rising as much as 3.9 per cent to AU$13.03, its biggest intraday percentage jump since 22 June 2021.