The shows gives insights into early-morning Australian share market performance, major newsmakers and potential driving factors of the day's trade. Watch The Early Trades on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Printed circuit board design business Altium entered in a trading halt post dipping over 10 per cent in initial few minutes of the trade.
• Shares of Australian telecom giant Telstra Corporation dipped post confirming interest in Digicel Pacific.
• Diversified Australian property development company Stockland traded in the red zone on buying Halcyon Group’s land lease communities business for AU$620 million.
• Consumer finance business Hummgroup rose on reporting net profit expectation of $68 million in FY 2021. It represents an uptick of 121 per cent.
• Hummgroup posted record June quarter transaction volume of $774.9 million, which mean a 57 per cent hike.