This is The Buzzing Trends show on Kalkine live TV . In this video, we will know that Which ASX-Listed Company Completed Its Capital Raise With AU$428 Million & aso get stock market news.
• Crown Resorts announced today that it has finally rejected the takeover offer from its existing shareholder Blackstone.
• China is scheduled to release its fixed asset investment, industrial production, retail sales, and unemployment data at 2pm Gulf Standard Time.
• Carsales announced the completion of institutional component of capital raise, raising $428 million. The shares were offered at $17 per share. The proceeds raised will be used to partially fund the acquisition of Trader Interactive for $624 million.
• Medibank Private boss,Craig Drummond, announced that its tenure with the company ends today, although he will continue to be there in office until June 30 to complete the handover process.
• And finally, fertilizer and chemical company, Incitec Pivot have seen their profit fall by 43.7 per cent in the first six months of the financial year.