The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
Let's we are going to talk about the top ASX listed growth stocks.
• Vulcan Energy Resources provides solutions for electric vehicle batteries through its Zero Carbon Lithium business.
• Vulcan’s share price has risen around 224 per cent in the year so far. The stock price has increased from 2 dollars and 77 cents per share to around 9 dollars per share in the first six months of the year.
• Magnetite Mines listed on the ASX back in 2006. he company released a detailed study on the star project for the firm - the Razorback iron project. The company has grown by a substantial 690 per cent since the start of 2021.
• Sayona Mining. this mining stock recently announced that it had raised 50 million Australian dollars to purchase North American Lithium and to advance its Abit-ibi lithium hub in Québec in Canada.
• 8VI Holdings which provides an app-based analysis tool for stock market traders. Its VI App is a unique, proprietary stock analysis tool. The app crunches traditional financial data and simplifies the complex stock analysis and decision-making process for equity investors.