The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• In today’s BUZZING TRENDS show we are going to take a look at the leading stocks of Solar companies contributing to the cause of Clean Energy and their projected growth on the Australian Stock Exchange.
• Meridian Energy goes with the ticker code MEZ. Incorporated in 1998, Wellington-based Meridian Energy engages in the trading, generation, and retailing of electricity. It generates electricity through wind farms, hydropower stations, and solar farms in Australia and New Zealand.
• The next one on our list is Mercury NZ trades on ASX with the ticker MCY. Founded in 1998, Mercury NZ is a New Zealand-based energy firm engaged in producing, trading, and selling electricity and other related activities. Its business operates through Generation and Wholesale retail and other different segments.
• New Zealand-based utility firm, Infratail, owns and operates investments and infrastructure business in New Zealand, Australia and the US and Europe. It retails electricity, natural gas, telecommunication services, and bottled LNG that is Liquefied natural gas.
• Moving on to another Solar company stock is Genex Power trades on ASX with the ticker GNX. Genex is engaged in generating power through hydro, solar, and wind projects.
• Genex’s major flagships project include Kidston Clean Energy Hub, located in Queensland.