Major movements at ASX: eye on IPOs stories :
• The base metal explorer Albion Resources plans to use the proceeds, AUD 5 million at AUD 0.20 per share, from the IPO to advance its Western Australia Assets.
• Arcadia Minerals plans to raise minimum AUD 5.9 million and maximum AUD 6.4 million by issuing Chess Depository Interests (CDIs) at AUD 0.20 per share.
• Audeara Limited plans to list on the stock exchange on 14 May 2021 with an IPO offer of AUD 7 million at AUD 0.20 per share.
• This is expected to be the Australia’s largest IPO of the year with Australian Clinical Labs planning to raise AUD 408. 6 million at AUD 4 per share.
• EP&T Global Limited is in building energy management solutions provider that helps to reduce energy and water waste within commercial real estate EP&T Global Limited raised AUD 11 million at AUD 0.20 per share