This is the Buzzing Trends show. Let’s get insight about some top stories of this hour. The S&P/ASX200 is up by 9.70 points to 7038.50 AEST 11:45 am on wide expectations the central bank in its policy meeting will hold its cash rate at a record low despite witnessing a housing boom and economic recovery.
• Seven West Media Limited, the largest diversified media business of Australia having extensive presence in television, online publishing, and broadcasting, has finally signed the deal with the leader in social media, Facebook, and the biggest search engine Google.
• CSL, the Biotech giant, is in talks with the Australian Government for deciding its future after the completion of COVID-19 vaccine manufacturing.
• SEEK ltd, along with its subsidiaries help in bridging the gap between jobseekers and the employment opportunities in Australia.
• Vicinty Centres, an Australian Real Estate Investment Trust company specialising in ownership and management of Australian shopping centres, is happy to see the increase in the number of centre visitations and growing retail sales during the March quarter.
• The W.H.O will be deciding what will happen to 3 million doses of China’s produced Covid-19 vaccines Sinopharm and Sinovac.
• The G7 summit is due to commence in Britain next month and will be US Presidents first trip overseas since his inauguration.