The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• ASX travel shares arguably copped the most significant blow from the COVID-19 pandemic. Every country suddenly found itself fighting an invisible enemy.
• As per the current t trading conditions, Qantas is forecasting to be statutory free cash flow positive for the second half of FY21.
• Qantas and Jetstar have now announced a total of 38 new routes since July last year to keep up with the increase in domestic leisure travel demand.
• Transport and tour provider Sealink enjoyed several boosts during the 2021 financial year, according to Guidera.
• The second phase-out of the pandemic will provide Corporate Travel Management with the most significant opportunity to demonstrate its recovery potential. Since the third quarter of CY20, Corporate Travel Management's share price solely has kept pace with the market.
• Alliance took advantage of slumping global Travel, announced it plans to acquire 30 Embraer E190 aircraft, lifting the number of planes in its fleet to 66.
• Reef Casino Trust is an owner and lessor of the Reef Hotel Casino, which engages in the investment and management of a hotel. Its operations include booking rooms, live bands, shows, gaming, events, wildlife dome and sports arena.
• Another stock to look out for is Experience Co Limited which was formerly known as Skydive The Beach Group Limited. The company is a provider of adventure tourism and leisure experiences in key tourist destinations in Australia and New Zealand.
• The Star Entertainment Group Ltd. engages in managing integrated resorts with gaming, entertainment and hospitality services. It operates through the following segments: Sydney, Gold Coast and Brisbane.