The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
lets look at the six ASX-listed large-cap stocks that surged the most in 2021
• First on our radar is Reece Group. Established in 1920, Reece is a leading distributor of waterworks and plumbing products to commercial and residential customers. Reece Group reported a 4% increase in sales revenue.
• Second large-cap stock worth eyeing is Mineral Resources, the Perth-based leading mining services company that owns a portfolio of mining operations across several commodities such as lithium and iron. • Mineral Resources Limited shares gave a return of over 58% on a year-to-date basis and traded at AU$60.79.
• Moving on to our third pick - Aristocrat Leisure – the ASX-listed gaming machine manufacturer delivering a range of gaming products.
• Aristocrat plans to drive strong growth over the full year to 30 September 2021. Aristocrat Leisure Limited shares gave 35% increase on a year-to-date basis, trading at AU$42.28 on 15 July 2021.
• Next up is Sydney Airport, which is located eight kilometres from the city centre and less than 10 kilometres from significant tourist attractions. Sydney Airport’s stock has surged around 22% in 2021 so far, trading at AU$7.81 on 15 July 2021.
• Moving on to our fifth pick- Commonwealth Bank or CBA. Australia’s largest lender, Commonwealth Bank, sold its Australian general insurance business, CommInsure General Insurance, to the Hollard Group. Commonwealth Bank of Australia shares gave a return of over 17% on a year-to-date basis.
• The last large-cap pick to watch for today is Suncorp Group. Suncorp is Australia’s financial services company that provides finance, insurance, and banking services across Australia and New Zealand. The Group recently announced the sale of its 50% Joint Venture interest in RACT Insurance to its JV partner, Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Ltd.