The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
The busy month of July continues to see a surge in IPO activity. As many as six companies are expected to debut on the Australian Securities Exchange next week.
• First on the list is Western Gold Resources. The Western Australia focussed gold explorer is set to list on the ASX on the 19th of July under the ticker name “W G R”.
• Second on the list is B C A L Diagnostics . The breast cancer detection company is expected to list its shares on the domestic exchange on July 19 under the ticker name “B D X”
• The market is also keenly eyeing the IPO of Western Mines Group.
• The mineral exploration company is likely to commence trading on the ASX on July 20 with the name “W M G”.
• MOVING on to the 4th IPO on our list and ALMONTY INDUSTRIES is presenting as an intriguing IPO for next week.
• The global mining company is expected to be listed on the ASX on July 20 under the ticker name ‘A L L’. The company looks to raise $13.5 million
• Almonty intends to use fund proceeds to finance the construction and completion of the Sangdong tungsten mine in Gangwon Province in South Korea.
• The life insurer is expected to debut on the domestic bourse on July 21 with the security code “N O L”. The company proposed raising $62.2 million by issuing shares at an offer price of $1.95 a piece.