The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• First on the list is DroneShield - an Australian company providing drone technology solutions, with operations in the US and UK. Its capabilities are used to protect Military, Government, Law Enforcement, Critical Infrastructure, Commercial and VIPs throughout the world.
• The company signed AU$3.8 million contract in the Electronic Warfare and Signals Intelligence arena with the Australian Department of Defence.
• MECANO ID is a 25-year-old French company focused on spacecraft engineering, manufacturing and testing. It will use XTEK’s novel processing technology in its space system development and qualification.
• Next under the radar is Mobilicom. This hightech company designs, develops and delivers smart communication solutions and is focused primarily on targeting global drone, robotics and autonomous system manufacturers.
• Military drones remain a useful contributor to the drone industry's growth. The use of commercial drones also has bright prospects. In a bid to move away from human intervention, Artificial Intelligence is also increasingly embedded into drones these days.