The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
A list of 10 ASX listed blue-chip stocks providing fully franked dividends.
• First on the list is the BHP Group, the leading global resources company has consistently provided dividends since 2012. It provided a fully franked interim dividend of AU$1.3 on 23 March 2021.
• CBA provided a fully franked interim dividend of AU$1.5 on 30 March 2021 for the six months ended 31 December 2020. And it has an annual dividend yield of 2.5 per cent.
• Another big 4 banking player- Westpac Banking Corp. Westpac is the oldest bank in Australia and amongst the largest bank in New Zealand. Westpac has consistently provided a dividend to its shareholders since 2013. It provided a fully franked interim dividend of 58 cents on 25 June 2021.
• The National Australia Bank Well, National Australia Bank is one of largest banks in Australia, it offers banking, financial and related services.
• Fortescue Metals Group is another exciting full-franked dividend stock. The group is into mining, processing, and transporting iron ore for export from its deposits within the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
• Moving on, the Woolworths Group also deserves a special mention. The food, general merchandise, and specialty retailer has consistently provided dividends since 2011. The Company provided an interim dividend of 53 cents on 14 April 2021.