The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Earnings season is an important time for investors who take portfolio decisions based on beat versus misses of the business results with respect to the market expectations. Review of a company's earnings plays an important role in the assessment of the intrinsic value of its stock.
• First on the list is Coles Group. It is a supermarket giant in Australia and an arch-rival to Woolworths. In the first four weeks of quarter four of financial year 2021.
• One of the dominant Buy Now Pay Later players in Australia, Afterpay, had a great financial year 2021 so far. In the third quarter, the underlying sales in the US were up 211 per cent and 277 per cent in the UK.
• The Redbubble Group owns and operates the leading global online marketplaces, providing high-quality everyday products.
• Youfoodz is one of the fastest growing consumer food brands in the country. The company has clocked a gross revenue of AU$50 million and expects next year gross revenue to be delivered in the range of AU$201-AU$205 million.