The programme sheds light on the news that matters to the Australians. Know latest news on property, lifestyle and sports, healthcare and other important areas in this segment. Watch The News Beyond Markets on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• First up on News Beyond the Markets is a quick update on the rising coronavirus cases in Australia. New South Wales reported 89 locally acquired cases of COVID-19. This is a day after recording the biggest daily rise of 112 cases on Monday.
• Australian scientists have now developed a pain-free blood sugar test for diabetics. Australian scientists say they have developed the "holy grail" of blood sugar testing for diabetics which is a non-invasive strip that checks glucose levels via saliva.
• Amazon.com Inc warehouse was temporarily closed for deep cleaning and some staff were told to self-isolate after two workers tested positive.
• Moving on to the virus spread updates from across the Tasman sea, New Zealand said that 13 crew members of a fishing boat quarantined in the capital city of Wellington have tested positive for COVID-19.
• Bitcoin prices have been oscillating, now with china’s rigid stance and investors trying to short Bitcoin prices last week.
• Kraken to list new coins AXS, CHZ, OGN, and PERP from 13th July.