This show gives a glimpse of global market performance, and the factors driving different markets, including the US, the UK, Australia and the Asian markets. Watch Global Market Roundup on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Richard Branson's space tourism company, Virgin Galactic said that it might sell up to US$500 million worth of shares a day after it completed its first manned test flight with its founder onboard.
• Insurance company Liberty Mutual has signed a joint agreement to acquire State Auto Financial Corporation for US$2.298 billion, or US$52 per share, in cash.
• Tesla CEO Elon Musk testified in a court on Monday to shrug off the allegations of unfair methods used to acquire SolarCity.
• Shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company increased by 1.61 per cent.
• South Korean shares posted their biggest daily rise in nearly two months on Monday.
• Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, the Bank of America, and other big US banks are expected to release their earnings report this week.