This show gives a glimpse of global market performance, and the factors driving different markets, including the US, the UK, Australia and the Asian markets. Watch Global Market Roundup on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• FTSE 250 listed Vectura Group shares climbed by around 14 per cent after it had received a takeover offer from Philip Morris worth approximately 1.045 billion pounds.
• Omega Diagnostics shares rose by around 3 per cent after the Company responded to a press release issued by the UK Rapid Test Consortium (UK RTC).
• Outsourcer Bunzl shares went up by around 3.6 per cent after the Company was upgraded to “Buy” by investment bank Berenberg.
• Burberry shares went up by around 3.8 per cent after Goldman Sachs had upgraded the stock to “Buy”.
• The blue-chip CSI300 index fell 0.4 per cent to 5,069.44, while the Shanghai Composite Index ended flat at 3,524.09.
• Chinese ride-hailing company DiDi Global Inc. stock jumped 9.14 per cent after seeing a significant drop in its prices since its debut last month.