The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
Top 5 ASX-listed stocks across different sectors with a P/E ratio of less than 10.
• The first stock on the list is Acumentis Group - a property assessment firm. According to the preliminary results for the year ending 30th June 2021, the company’s revenue was up 18 per cent.
• Moving on to the next stock under the spotlight. APN Convenience Retail REIT, an ASX-listed Real Estate Investment Trust. It has a portfolio of service stations & convenience retail assets across Australia. the company’s portfolio will comprise a whopping 103 properties valued at 655 million dollars.
• Let us now turn to AngloGold Ashanti, the South Africa-based independent global gold mining company with projects in key gold-producing regions across the world. AngloGold Ashanti owns a nearly 20 per cent indirect stake in Corvus.
• The next stock to look at is Austal. It is a vessel builder engaged in designing, building, and delivering commercial and defence vessels for navies, governments, and ferry operators across the globe.
• The fifth and final stock is Aspen Group. This is a property group which manages holiday and accommodation parks. Recently, Aspen Group purchased the Wodonga Gardens Retirement Estate located in Victoria, for 6.1 million Australian dollars.