The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Fortescue Metals - one of the world’s leading iron ore companies.The company witnessed record quarterly shipments in the June quarter. The company delivered exceptional results with a record quarterly shipment of 49 million tonnes .
• C1 cost is known as the direct cost of production at site level. This includes costs incurred in mining and processing such as labour, power, materials, along with transport, refining and administration costs and royalties.
• Sandfire Resources - an Australia-based mid-tier exploration and mining company under the spotlight for delivering outstanding operational and financial results for the three months to June 2021.
• The Australia-based gold producer is focused on its Tomingley Gold Operations in New South Wales.
• Alkane has produced roughly 57,000 ounces of gold in financial year 2021.
• The last miner that deserves special attention in our buzzing trends show is Evolution Mining - Australia's growth-focused gold miner with flagship assets in Australia and Canada. The group gold production for the financial year stood at roughly 681K ounces.