The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Australia-based uranium mining company engaged in Uranium extraction for a green energy future. It started in-situ recovery also known as ISR operations in 2015 at its Lance Project situated in Wyoming in USA.
• Peninsula Energy shares have delivered a return of over 96 per cent over past one year, as on 26 July 2021.
• Alligator is also engaged in the exploration of cobalt-nickel and other energy-related minerals. The company is exploring uranium in West Arnhem in Northern Territory. Alligator Energy shares have delivered a return of 300% this year as on 26 July.
• Bannerman Energy, formerly known as Bannerman Resources. It is an Australia and Nam-ibia-listed company focused on developing uranium prospects with its flagship Etango Uranium Project, located in Nam-ibia’s Erongo Region. Bannerman shares have delivered a return of over 275 per cent over past one year.
• Vimy Resources – an Australia-based resource development company. It holds and operates its flagship Mulga Rock Project with 79% interest. It is one of the largest underdeveloped uranium projects located in the Great Victoria Desert of Western Australia. Vimy Resources shares have delivered a return of 150% over past one year as on 26 July.