- Yojee partners with HERE Technologies, a location data platform owner.
- Yojee seeks to enhance ‘Smart Connected Warehousing’ services.
- Sales pipeline and software integration discussions underway for Yojee.
Cloud based SaaS provider Yojee Limited (ASX:YOJ) has partnered with HERE Technologies, to enhance its’ ‘Smart Connected Warehousing’ solutions. HERE offers map making and asset tracking solutions which can be integrated with Yojee’s logistics software to transform warehouse management.
How will Yojee benefit from the partnership?
- As claimed by Yojee, the integrated solutions emerging from HERE technologies partnership, shall support with optimal utilisation of warehousing space, decision making and logistics streamlining unlocking savings in operational costs.
- Yojee with this partnership, wishes to build a solution with strong data intelligence IP transforming warehouse visibility and efficiency with a single smart dashboard.
- Yojee claims that the integration of solutions offered by both companies can drive significant long-term return on investment for the entire logistics industry.
How will Yojee implement software integration?
- Both Yojee and HERE plan to jointly market the software solution, globally, with an initial demo at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show (CES) at Las Vegas in January 2022.
- As of now, Yojee has around AU$1.7 million worth of funds to drive the project forward and sales pipeline and advanced discussions are underway.
More about HERE Technologies and Yojee Limited-
- HERE technologies own an open location data and technology platform. It uses this software solution to enable businesses optimize their assets as well as cities to manage infrastructure. In its recent pursuits, the company is digitising warehousing data to analyse and manage goods flow via a single smart dashboard, that can be accessed remotely anytime.
- On the other hand, Yojee is a cloud-based SaaS logistics solutions provider facilitating a single ecosystem for flow of freight movements. Yojee’s predominant customers are third-party and logistics subcontractors.
YOJ shares were spotted trading 2.941% up at AU$0.175 per share at 1:54 PM AEDT.
Bottom line -
The Yojee and HERE technologies partnership targets the global logistics industry which is facing some constraints lately.
Want to know- Top performing ASX logistics shares in FY21