Sayona Mining (ASX:SYA) partners with SOQUEM for drilling program

Be the First to Comment Read

Sayona Mining (ASX:SYA) partners with SOQUEM for drilling program

Sayona Mining, ASX SYA, Sayona drilling program
Image source: © Sergeychernov | Megapixl.com

Highlights 

  • Emerging lithium producer Sayona Mining plans to launch its significant drilling program partnering with SOQUEM.
  • The drilling program is expected to commence in February 2022. 
  • SOQUEM Inc. will act as the project operator, which holds a 40% stake in Moblan project.

Emerging lithium producer Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) is launching a significant drilling program in partnership with SOQUEM Inc. at the Moblan Lithium project in North Quebec. The partnership aims to expand company’s lithium resource base.

The drilling program is expected to commence in February 2022, consisting of 55 drill holes totalling around 9000 metres, adding to the company’s other planned projects.

As per the partnership, SOQUEM Inc. will act as the project operator, holding a 40% stake in the Moblan project, with SYA holding the remaining 60% of the project.

RELATED READ - Infratil (ASX:IFT) forms partnership to expand diagnostic imaging biz

Key highlights – 

  • The Moblan project is about 100 kilometres north of Chibougamau and 85 kilometres from First Nations.
  • The company intends to investigate the shallow and lateral extension of pre-defined deposits over a length of 1.5 km, remaining open in all directions.
  • SYA also intends to test the Moleon areas as well as other spodumene pegmatite dykes that were previously explored. 

Sayona is an emerging lithium producer with projects in Quebec, Western Australia, and Canada.

Bottomline 

Having just completed the Moblan investment in mid-October, the company is rapidly progressing while expanding its resource, where the new partnership adds to the spirit.

Disclaimer

Speak your Mind

Featured Articles

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK