- ASX-listed world-leader in synthetic-polymer antibiotics Recce Pharmaceuticals to list its stocks on the FSE.
- The listing will broaden the investor base and enable access to additional capital markets.
- Recce Pharmaceuticals has appointed DGWA as its investor and corporate relations advisor in the EU.
A leader in developing anti-Infectives, Recce Pharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX:RCE), has announced the initiation of the application process for listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FSE).
The Company disclosed that dual listing would lead to increased exposure to a large base of investors. This investor base would include retail and institutional investors across the European Union (EU) via German Trading Exchanges, including Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, and Tradegate.
© Gepapix | Megapixl.com
FSE is the 3rd largest exchange in Europe and 10th largest globally.
Dr John Prendergast, Chairman of Recce Pharmaceuticals, commented:
Investor relations firm DGWA to support intended research programs in the EU
Recce Pharmaceuticals also revealed that it had appointed Deutsche Gesellschaft Für Wertpapieranalyse GMBH (DGWA) as its investor and corporate relations advisor in Europe.
Source: Copyright © 2021 Kalkine Media Pty Ltd.
DGWA will be responsible for the engagement with prospective investors in the German-speaking DACH region, including Austria, Germany, and Switzerland while increasing awareness of the novel synthetic anti-infective compounds of Recce.
Besides, the Company anticipates completing its listing process in near-weeks. Recce Pharma notified that it would provide the market with further updates on its listing process on material developments.
Other latest developments
- On 16 February 2021, Recce Pharmaceuticals announced that the Company had signed a contract with Fiona Stanley Hospital for a Phase I/II clinical study of RECCE® 327. The trial is to assess the potential of RECCE® 327’s new spray-on, a broad-spectrum antibiotic to treat infections of the topical burn wound.
- The Company disclosed on 12 February that RECCE® 327 (R327) demonstrated encouraging virucidal effect against novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV2) with a favourable safety profile. RECCE® 327 demonstrated 99.9% efficacy against coronavirus in the confirmatory in-vitro screening assay.
Stock information: On 24 February 2021, RCE shares were trading at A$1.030, down by 1.905% at AEDT 12:54 AM. The Company’s market capitalisation stood at A$182.41 million.