Source: Suwin, Shutterstock
- Elsight Limited has entered a strategic partnership with JS Group to focus on opportunities in the unmanned and broadband market.
- The partnership with JS Group is another move in an ongoing plan to apply North American Channel Strategy to provide go-to-market control of ELS’s current and ongoing sales and marketing efforts.
Elsight Limited (ASX:ELS) and JS Group have signed a strategic deal that would allow the Company to bolster the expansion plans of its flagship solution ‘Halo’ through North American Channels.
An ASX-listed firm, Elsight Limited, is engaged in developing advanced communication technologies for real-time data broadcast over cellular networks. The Company’s Halo platform is the most compact, next-gen bonding technology, allowing always-on connectivity. It provides the highest bandwidth, protected interaction for the broadcast of live data in real-time.
Rationale Behind The Partnership
Through this partnership, Elsight can accelerate its strategy to focus on opportunities in the unmanned and broadband market. Also, JS Group has huge channel experience, high-level industry contacts and innovative growth strategies. Using the history of JS Group of building multiple, 5-Star award-winning channel programs for F100 technology companies would be of great benefit for the expansion strategy of ELS in the North American market.
The new partnership is the second most important move in an ongoing plan to apply North American Channel Strategy to provide go-to-market control of its current and ongoing sales and marketing efforts.
Stages of North American Channel Strategy
In 2H FY2020, ELS implemented a multi-phased strategy to focus on two major market sectors- Unmanned systems and broadband connectivity. The strategy was designed to concentrate on rural regions that have limited or zero connectivity.
- Stage 1: In stage 1, the objective was to obtain a pivotal Channel to lead an initial penetration into the American market. The phase completed in July 2020 with an initial order of US$1.6 million.
- Stage 2: In the second stage, the objective was to strengthen and speed up a broader North American channel market engagement to expand Halo’s distribution via a partner with a distinct channel experience. Post extensive research, ELS entered into a strategic partnership with JS Group to achieve the goal.
- Stage 3: Stage 3 allows JS Group to build and execute an improved and custom-made channel program to benefit from the range of ELS’ market prospects.
As part of Elsight’s go-to-market strategy, the two partners intend to connect with well-known North American Channel leaders to support its direct sales endeavours.
Stock Information: ELS shares closed 3.092% higher at A$0.500. The Company has a market cap of A$72.67 million.