Leading health imaging IT player Pro Medicus Limited (ASX:PME) has entered a A$40 million contract with Intermountain Healthcare. The 7-year contract with Intermountain (based in Salt Lake City) is secured by the wholly-owned US subsidiary of PME- Visage Imaging Inc.
Let us discuss the highlights of the contract -
- The deal will see the implementation of PME’s Visage 7 Viewer and Visage 7 Open Archive products across all of the imaging and radiology departments of Intermountain.
- It is secured on the basis of a transactional licensing model.
- The Company is planning to start rollout in the 3rd quarter of FY21.
- The contract will go live for first sites shortly after the launch.
- It will offer PME a material footprint in Intermountain West, which is an untapped region for the Company.
On 14 January 2020, PME shares were trading at A$36.120, up by 13.692% at AEDT 12:33 PM.
MORE INFORMATION AT: Pro Medicus (ASX:PME) signs a 7-year deal with Intermountain, shares up ~12%