Variscan Mines Limited (ASX:VAR) has recently reported the mining exploration and evaluation details concerning its September 2020 quarterly activities report released in early November. Variscan informed that the Company spent $288k on exploration activities in the September 2020 quarter, substantively all of which related to its flagship Spanish Zinc project.
These exploration activities were connected with:
- Underground 3D survey undertaken on the Novales mine;
- Rock chip sampling, soil geochemistry, and analysis;
- Tenement administration, reporting and management;
- Geological mapping;
- Technical consulting fees; and
- Directly-attributable corporate overheads and administration costs.
The Company further informed that no mining development or production activities were carried out during the September quarter.
Variscan shares last traded at $0.030 on 12 November 2020.