Platina Resources Limited (ASX:PGM) has released an investor presentation, titled Going For Gold. It includes the highlights covering the Company's various projects, which include:
- Challa Gold Project - Targeting significant gold deposits undercover in Challa West and Challa East. Aircore drilling & soil sampling is planned to begin in late-November 2020.
- Mt Narryer project - Soil sampling program is expected to start once tenement granted.
- Munni Munni Project - Strong metal prices in 2020 have created opportunities to realise value from the project.
- Platina Scandium Project - Hybrid nickel/cobalt strategy improves options to create value.
- Blue Moon Project's exploration activities on hold due to the ongoing pandemic.
On 12 November 2020, at AEDT 2:29 PM, PGM traded at AUD 0.045, up by 4.651 per cent.