Great Boulder Resources Limited (ASX:GBR) announced on Monday it has come across gold mineralisation about 700 metres at the Blue Poles prospect, a significant part of the Whiteheads Project towards the north of Kalgoorlie.
It should be noted that the GBR stock ended the session 20% higher at $0.054 per share with market capitalisation at $8.46 million.
Here are some of the key pointers of the declaration:
- Fifteen RC holes were drilled for a total of 1,448m in November 2020 to test primary gold mineralisation. Later, two more holes were added to the programme to look for a lead-zinc possibility.
- The intersection identified primary mineralisation over a 700m strike length.
- The programme featured 17 RC holes for a total of 1,706m.
- Meanwhile, at Whiteheads, the ‘necessary’ ground gravity survey is anticipated to kick off this month.
- The survey shall assist Great Boulder to identify Carr Boyd-style ultramafic targets at depth.