- Increasing and accelerating sales activities, including additional sales hires,
- Broadening existing as well as new distribution channels,
- Increasing investment on a range of promotion and marketing activities,
- Increasing general working capital to accelerate order delivery,
- Providing further investment for ongoing product development, human resources,
- Meeting the costs of the offer
The Rights Issue remains open to all eligible shareholders who hold Shares on the Record Date and who have a registered address within Australia or New Zealand. The same shall close on 8 December 2020 and rights of the shareholders shall be tradeable from 18 November 2020.
Following are important tentative dates concerning the capital raising:
Capital Raising Schedule (Source: ASX Announcement 16 November 2020)
ELS share price quoted at A$0.600, up by 3.45% with a market capitalisation of A$62.06 million.