ASX-listed clinical-stage drug developer Dimerix Limited (ASX:DXB) updated the market with the progress of CLARITY 2.0 study in COVID-19 patients.
Below are a few key highlights-
© Nastyazhi | Megapixl.com
- DMX-200, a lead drug candidate of Dimerix, is a part of two different investigator-led Phase 3 clinical trials in patients having COVID-19 related respiratory complications.
- CLARITY 2.0 study targeted at COVID-19 patients who are at an earlier stage of respiratory complications before the onset of ARDS.
- The primary endpoint of the study is 7-point clinical health at day 14 of the treatment, adapted from the categorical scale.
- Dimerix to start recruitment following the regulatory approval.
- The Company disclosed that dossiers for regulatory approval have been submitted to regulatory authorities in India.
DETAILED DISCUSSION AT: Here’s why Dimerix (ASX:DXB) shares are moving north today