Select Harvests Limited (ASX:SHV) reported its first half year FY 2020 results for period ended 31 March 2020. SHV declared a fully franked dividend of 9 cps, as compared to 12 cps on pcp basis with a record and payment dates of 19 June 2020 and 3 August 2020, respectively.
Key highlights are as follows.
- Revenues from continuing ordinary activities dipped 6.5 per cent on previous corresponding year, to $93 million.
- EBITDA decreased by 10.4 per cent or $4 million on pcp basis, to $34.5 million.
- Net profit was $17.4 million, a decrease of 13.4 per cent on pcp basis.
- Net tangible asset backing per ordinary security was $3.33
- EBIT for Almond and Food Division was $28.1 million and $1.7 million, respectively.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.