Retail Food Group Limited (ASX:RFG) has released its FY2020 results for the year ended 30 June 2020. Below is snapshot of the result.
- Total revenues declined 24.4% to A$263.949 million.
- Underlying earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) dropped 19.3% to A$35.542 million.
- Reported EBITDA improved by 124.8% to A$32.263 million.
- Profit from the continuing operations before income tax increased by 113.9% to A$15.704 million.
- Net loss for the period was A$3.990 million.
At AEST 11:41 AM, RFG shares were trading at A$0.07, down 1.408% from the previous close.