Mineral explorer company, Ora Banda Mining Limited (ASX: OBM), advancing its district scale Davyhurst Gold Project on the greenstone belt of Western Australia, has released its March Quarter 2020 update with some of the key highlights being:
- 19,132 metres of drilling completed (14,507 m RC and 5,081 m Diamond).
- 190% increase in Mineral Resource at Waihi priority target to 2.46 Mt @ 2.6 g/t Au for 206,000 oz Au.
- Golden Eagle underground Mineral Resource updated to 0.4 Mt @ 3.9 g/t for 49,000 oz Au.
- Exploration drilling ongoing at various prospects.
- Covid-19 procedures and protocols implemented.