ALS Limited (ASX: ALQ) is pleased to announce the half-yearly results for the period ended 30 September 2019, Few highlights from the results are as follows:
- The company reported revenue from continuing operations of $919.1 million, up by 11.3% compared to the previous corresponding period (pcp).
- The Underlying NPAT from continuing operations has been increased by 5.3 per cent to $98.2 million, exceeding guidance of $90 million - $95 million.
- ALS Reported Life Sciences organic revenue growth of 10.2% and Industrial organic revenue growth of 20.3%.
- Underlying basic earnings per share (eps) of 20.3 cents per share (cps), up by 6.3% from PCP.
- The company has declared Interim Dividend of 11.5 cents per share, partially franked to 30%.
- ALS expected NPAT to remain in between $185 million to $195 million.
- Statutory NPAT of $135.6 million, up $50.7 million due to one-off gains.