April 3 (Reuters) - Sri Lankan shares closed lower on Monday, dragged down by losses in communication services and consumer discretionary stocks.
* The CSE All-Share index fell 0.69% to 9,236.93.
* The trading volume for the CSE All-Share index fell to 26.8 million shares from about 382.4 million in the previous session.
* The equity market's turnover fell to 570 million Sri Lankan rupees ($1.78 million) from 4.27 billion rupees in the previous session, according to exchange data.
* Foreign investors were net buyers in the equity market, purchasing stocks worth 17.7 million rupees, while domestic investors were net sellers, offloading 557.7 million rupees of shares, the data showed.
* For a report on global markets, click (Reporting by Navamya Ganesh Acharya in Bengaluru; Editing by Shweta Agarwal)