- Rritual has scheduled several meetings with global retailers at the ECRM European Vitamins, Minerals, Herbals, Supplements Program.
- The superfood player highlighted that it has already obtained interest from international retailers ahead of the ECRM conference.
- Rritual’s leadership team to continue building relationships in the global retail space.
In what will go a long way in cranking up its global reach, Rritual Superfoods Inc (RSF:CSE) has announced that it will be in attendance at the ECRM European Vitamins, Minerals, Herbals, Supplements Program, where it has planned several meetings with international retailers. Global retailers like Boots, Clicks, BIPA Parfumerien, Holland & Barret, Laboratories URGO, Ocean Healthcare, Superdrug, Stephenson's, among others, will attend the conference.
ECRM is leading the virtual commerce space with the ECRM programs, connecting the brands with worldwide retailers more effectively and efficiently. The virtual programs enable product discovery, category development as well as planning. Participants in the ECRM meeting virtually present their innovations, origin stories, and points of differentiation to the relevant retailers.
Rritual to accentuate its international expansion
With a firm focus on global expansion, Rritual has set aggressive growth targets for 2021 and beyond. Rritual has already received interest from a number of international retailers ahead of the ECRM meeting.
Mr David Kerbel, CEO of Rritual, commented:
Mr Kerbel further added that the Company is looking forward to building relationships in the global retail space and is pleased to reveal the benefits of plant-based treatments to European audiences.
Other key developments
In a noteworthy development, Rritual Superfoods recently announced that it has exceeded its US retail distribution targets for the full year 2021 within six months. Following this accomplishment, the Company has revised its 2021 targets and now aims for 6000 stores and 20,000 points of distribution by the end of CY2021.
Last week, Rritual announced the launch of its superfood product line - Reishi Relax, Chaga Immune, and Lion's Mane Focus - at Rite Aid’s e-commerce platform. This step would help the superfood firm expand its distribution of plant-based adaptogen formulations and enhance consumer awareness across the US.
The Canadian superfood company is also focused on revving up its brand growth and has entered into multiple partnerships, including:
- An agreement with CROSSMARK Inc to fast-track the Rritual brand growth.
- Partnership with Ultimate Sales Canada to focus on accelerating the national strategy and rollout of plant-based wellness products of Rritual.
- A contract with NEXE Technologies for compostable superfood products.
Rritual’s plant-based product offerings are organic certified from the USDA. The products are caffeine-free and can be mixed with other beverages or enjoyed by themselves.
On 9 June 2021, RSF shares closed the day’s trade at CA$0.74.