Oil and Gas Stocks
- November 10, 2022 09:54 AM GMT
- Rishika Raina
UK motorists face a shock due to rocketing diesel prices
- November 03, 2022 12:22 PM GMT | Rishika Raina
• The data revealed that the price of petrol went up, but not as much as that of diesel.Read More...
Oil stocks to watch as govt to examine extending windfall tax
- October 27, 2022 12:42 PM BST | Abhishek Sharma
Highlights:,The PM and Chancellor may consider extending windfall tax to plug the black hole worth billions of pounds in the country's public finances.,Rishi Sunak had announced a windfall tax on oil and gas producers earlier this year when he was the Cha...Read More...
Gas prices hit five-month lows amid easing of supply concerns
- October 25, 2022 12:32 PM BST | Rishika Raina
• With the anticipations of winter months being milder than expected, the overall demand for gas has eased.Read More...
Senior cabinet minister claims winter blackouts highly unlikely
- October 11, 2022 08:00 AM BST | Rishika Raina
National Grid had recently warned that there might be planned power cuts over the coming winter.Read More...
Energy boss expects Ofgem to bring down standing charges
- September 26, 2022 12:01 PM BST | Rishika Raina
The energy boss has claimed that a lot of customers are not able to comprehend the reason behind the high standing charges.Read More...
Half of businesses' electricity bills to be covered by taxpayers
- September 21, 2022 01:03 PM BST | Rishika Raina
The burden of about half of the electricity costs faced by UK businesses would have to be covered by taxpayers this winter.Read More...
Stocks to watch amid soaring energy bills: Kalkine Media explores
- September 13, 2022 08:24 AM BST | Rishika Raina
Experts are anticipating that the cost of the energy bills rescue package would go up to £150bn.Read More...
Key energy stocks as gas prices fall: Kalkine Media explores
- September 02, 2022 08:48 AM BST | Rishika Raina
While leaders in Europe are stepping up with their plans to tackle the ongoing energy crisis, the wholesale gas prices have started going down.Read More...
Amid soaring fuel prices, which forecourt operator stocks can investors consider?
- August 19, 2022 09:22 AM BST | Abhishek Sharma
Highlights:,Soaring fuel prices are likely to push a significant chunk of UK households into fuel poverty by January, a new study has revealed.,About 18 million families will plunge into financial precariousness, the study warned.,With,inflation,hitting a...Read More...