- November 17, 2022 01:05 PM GMT
- Abhishek Sharma
Recruitment stocks investors can eye in November
- November 07, 2022 12:04 PM GMT | Abhishek Sharma
Highlights:,Trends in the recruitment market seem to be changing, with employers ghosting candidates.,The situation seems to be different from a few months ago when employers went the extra mile to hire candidates amid a shortage.,Until recently, a tight ...Read More...
Kalkine Media explores road & rail stocks ahead of railway strikes
- November 04, 2022 11:02 AM GMT | Rishika Raina
On 5 November, which is the first day of the planned strike, 15 train operating firms would participate along with the RMT staffRead More...
Construction slowdown jeopardises UK’s economic growth
- November 03, 2022 09:09 AM GMT | Rishika Raina
• Development activity in construction is expected to flatline as the sector faces several challenges amid the worsening macro environment.Read More...
PODP, CWR, AFC: Key EV-related stocks to explore in November
- November 01, 2022 01:46 PM GMT | Abhishek Sharma
Highlights:,A new report has claimed that geopolitical tensions and supply chain issues could hit the production of EV batteries.,The report said that OEMs might face strong headwinds due to these issues.,While people are shifting from electric vehicles (...Read More...
FTSE 100 energy stocks to check out in November
- November 01, 2022 11:47 AM GMT | Abhishek Sharma
Highlights:,Energy bills are rising, and Brits are looking for ways to save money on them.,Several firms have come up with schemes to reduce the load on the grid during winter.,With energy bills set to rise to as much as £2,500 per year for an average UK ...Read More...
Stocks to watch as winter energy supplies get a boost
- October 30, 2022 12:00 PM GMT | Rishika Raina
Ahead of one of the toughest winters in history, the UK’s largest gas storage site has been reopened.Read More...
Stocks to watch ahead of potential Christmas travel chaos
- October 27, 2022 09:41 AM BST | Rishika Raina
• Over the coming week, about 3,500 workers ISU represents are expected to participate in a vote regarding the prospective strike.Read More...
Energy stocks amid rising installation of prepaid meters
- October 26, 2022 01:21 PM BST | Abhishek Sharma
Highlights:,Rising installations of prepaid meters have raised concerns that cash-strapped households may plunge into darkness in winter.,These meters disconnect by themselves when consumers are unable to top up.,Amid the cost-of-living crisis and fears o...Read More...
3 hospitality stocks to check out right now
- October 20, 2022 11:29 AM BST | Abhishek Sharma
Highlights:,The hospitality sector is struggling to grow amid inflationary pressures and the cost-of-living crisis.,According to a new survey, it saw the steepest decline in output growth last month.,The hospitality sector has been dealing with quite a fe...Read More...