- Rritual Superfoods has announced that its products are now listed on a US-based leading specialty food marketplace, The Good Trends.
- The B2B wholesale marketplace will promote the Rritual brand across local healthy specialty food retailers in the US.
- The listing of Rritual’s product line would provide a whole new set of consumers to the Company.
In yet another strategic move aimed at deepening its footprint in the US market, Rritual Superfoods Inc (RSF:CSE) has announced the listing of its products on a leading health food marketplace, The Good Trends. The B2B wholesale marketplace would promote the Rritual brand across local healthy specialty food retailers in the US.
The Good Trends aims to serve as a connection between local healthy specialty food brands and mission-driven retailers. Therefore, Rritual Superfoods’ innovative product line is a good fit for The Good Trends.
Rritual’s plant-based innovative products are made using carefully selected organic functional mushrooms and adaptogenic herbs. The products are traditionally consumed to support a healthy response to stress and help optimise mental, cognitive, digestive, and immune health.
Rritual’s collaboration with The Good Trends would provide a new set of consumers with access to the Company’s product line. The move will also contribute to building a foundation for the Rritual brand to help it define and spearhead the Superfoods category.
Mr David Kerbel, President and CEO of Rritual, commented-
The Good Trends in a nutshell
- The Good Trends is a B2B wholesale marketplace focused on connecting local healthy specialty food brands and mission-driven retailers.
- The co-founders of The Good Trends are passionate about food, brands, and retail.
- The online marketplace has a mission to help transform wholesale by connecting small healthy mission-driven brands with a diverse retail locations network through a powerful but easy-to-navigate platform.
- The group’s intent is to provide healthier and more local food products to all the US consumers in local stores by simplifying food wholesale and making it transparent.
Rritual’s recent developments regarding the US market expansion
Rritual Superfoods has been actively working on the US market expansion strategy and has entered several partnerships to ensure Rritual products are accessible to a significant proportion of the US population. The recent developments include:
- Rritual Superfoods entered into an agreement with Vitacost.com to expand its customer reach in the US.
- The Company also disclosed that its innovative natural products were approved for listing on the Company's US-based Amazon Store.
- On 15 June, RSF announced the completion of several training sessions with the CROSSMARK team related to the US product rollout.
On 21 June 2021, RSF shares closed the trading session at CA$0.79.