Tsodilo Resources Limited (TSXV:TSD)

Mining

Tsodilo Resources Limited is a mining company primarily in the business of identifying, evaluating, acquiring, exploring, and developing mineral properties located in southern Africa. Originally, it was a private corporation formed in November 1995 under the name Trans Hex International Ltd. according to the laws of Ontario.

Trans Hex Group Limited, a South Africa-based diamond mining company, was the parent organization. In 2002, the company became an independent entity pursuant to the Business Corporations Act of Yukon and renamed Tsodilo Resources Limited.

Tsodilo Resources is a public listed company on the TSX Venture Exchange in Canada, with its common shares trading under the ticker symbol TSD. In addition to the TSXV, the South Africa-focused natural resource miner lists and trades its common shares on the OTCQB market in the United States and Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the stock symbols TSDRF and TZO, respectively.

The Toronto-based mineral exploration company is engaged in the Botswana Diamond Projects. Bosoto Pty (Ltd.), its 100 per cent owned subsidiary, owns the license to explore the prospects on the BK16 in Orapa Kimberlite Field. The BK16 kimberlite pipe is contiguous to major diamond mines, including Orapa, Damshtaa, Letlhakane (operator Debswana) and Karowe (operator Lucara Diamond Corporation).

Tsodilo Resources operates the Xaudum Iron Project located in the Ngamiland area of northwest Botswana. The project consists of two prospective licenses extending more than 37 kilometers. The project is equipped with a road network, water supply, telecommunication services and other infrastructure facilities.

The company has a 70 per cent ownership interest in Idada Trading 361 (Pty) Ltd., its South Africa-based subsidiary. Identity Resources (Pty) Ltd. owns the remaining 30 per cent interest in the subsidiary company.

Identity Resources is also a Black Economic Empowerment partner of Idada. In May 2015, Idada was entitled to prospecting licenses over a total surface area of some 90.3 square kilometers along the gold-rich greenstone belt in Barberton. The company is focused on exploration and drilling operations to discover and evaluate new targets and exploit prospective areas in order to increase the mineral resource potential for the development and advancement of its projects.

Contact Information

company address Canada Trust Tower, BCE Place 161 Bay Street, P.O. Box 508 Suite 2700 Toronto, Ontario M5J 2S1

company phone416 572-2033

company email[email protected]

company websitehttp://www.tsodiloresources.com/s/Home.asp

Similar Companies

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK