Strategic Metals Ltd. is a junior project generation company that primarily identifies, acquires, evaluates, mines, explores, and develops metal properties across Canada. Strategic Metals Ltd. is a publicly listed company on the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange, with its common shares trading under the ticker symbol SMD.
The Vancouver-based natural resource mining company operates a diversified portfolio of more than a hundred mineral assets, including:
• 111 projects that are 100 per cent owned by Strategic Metals
• Five joint venture projects
• Eight properties under option agreements
• 11 projects with a royalty stake
The exploration and development project portfolio of Strategic Metals consists of precious metal elements, such as gold and silver, and base metal elements, such as copper, zinc, lead, tin, tungsten, vanadium, and lithium.
The mineralization at project sites occurs in deposits, carbonate replacement deposits, porphyry, epithermal veins structures, skarns, and others. Some metal properties held by Strategic Metals Ltd. are named below:
• Mount Hilton Gold-Silver Property
• Hopper Copper-Gold-Molybdenum Project
• Kluane Gold Project
• Vault Gold Project
• Meloy Copper Silver-Molybdenum-Gold Project with tungsten, tin, and zinc mineralization.
• GK Gold-Copper Project
• Alotta Gold-Copper-Molybdenum Project
• Mint Gold-Copper Project
• Midas Touch Project
You may please visit the company’s website for the complete list of projects. Strategic Metals Ltd. strategically partners with other mining corporations to exploit the full resource potential and expand its operations.
The company owns stakes in the following corporations:
• 38.9 percent in GGL Resources Corp.
• 33.5 percent in Rockhaven Resources Ltd.
• 19.9 percent in Honey Badger Silver Inc.
• 19.2 percent in Precipitate Gold Corp.
• 18.7 percent in Silver Range Resources Ltd.
In addition, Strategic Metals Ltd. owns a 21.9 percent stake in Terra CO2 Technologies, a Delaware-based company involved in developing a CO2-free cement process.