Jervois Mining Ltd is an Australian junior metal mining and exploration company with a prime focus on cobalt.
It is publicly listed firm on the TSX Venture Exchange, whose common stocks are traded under the symbol of ‘JRV’.
The Hawthorn-based mining and exploration company is also listed on the ASX (Australian Stock Exchange) and the OTC Market under the stock symbol ‘JRV’ and ‘JRVMF’, respectively.
The development and refinery asset portfolio of Jervois Mining Ltd include:
Idaho Cobalt Operations
The project consists of strata bound deposits with cobalt-copper-gold occurrences spread across roughly 64 kilometers of longevity and a width of 10 kilometers.
The company acquired the project in 2019.
São Miguel Paulista Refinery
It is situated in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Jervois Mining Ltd signed an agreement with Companhia Brasileira de Alumínio to acquire the cobalt and nickel refinery.
With this acquisition, Jervois would become an independent vertically integrated firm engaged in operations ranging from the production of the cobalt products to marketing and supplying to different industrial customers.
Nico Young Property
Nico Young Property hosts nickel and cobalt deposits and is situated approximately 25 kilometers on the north-western edge of Young in New South Wales. The project hosts two deposits: Ardnaree and Thuddungra under two different mineral licenses.
The project is equipped with proper infrastructure, including power supply, natural gas, rail, and road connectivity. In addition to these assets, the company operates numerous non-core assets and projects in different locations:
• Black Pine Property (Co-Au deposits) in Lemhi County, Idaho, USA.
• Queen of the Hills Project (Au-Ag deposits) in Lemhi County, Idaho, USA.
• Virgin River & Centennial Zone (hosts uranium projects), Athabasca Basin, Northern Saskatchewan.
• Kernahan/Bell Project (uranium projects), Athabasca Basin, Northern Saskatchewan.
• Silverside Project (Cu-co project), in Toronto
• Arunta West project is in Gibson Desert, Australia.
• North Queensland (Herberton) Project (prospect for copper, zinc, tin, lead, molybdenum, bismuth, indium, and tungsten) in Australia.
• Area 1 (platinum and base metal targets), Australia.
• Kilembe and Bujagali Properties (hosting gold-copper deposits) situated in central and western Uganda.
Through its exploration and development projects, the mining firm aims to exploit the current market exposure of nickel (Ni) and copper (Cu) and become a battery minerals company.