Ethos Gold Corp. is a Canadian natural resource miner operating in the metal and mining industry. Ethos Gold is involved in the discovery, acquisition, evaluation, exploration and development of mineral projects throughout North America.
Ethos Gold’s TSX Venture Exchange ticker symbol is ECC. The mineral exploration company is also on the OTCQB market and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbols ETHOF and 1ET, respectively.
The Vancouver-based company operates several mineral properties in its exploration and development portfolio:
• Gaffney is an 82 square kilometers gold property within Eastern Cordillera Gold Belt in British Columbia. Ethos has a 100 per cent earn-in stake in the project.
• Perk-Rocky Property hosts copper and gold mineralization in British Columbia.
• Fairchild Lake Property consists of gold mineralization encompassing a total land area of 22.8 square kilometers in Ontario.
• Savant Lake is an Ontario-based gold project that hosts gold-bearing volcanogenic massive sulphide mineralization.
• Schefferville Project is a 100 per cent-owned property that hosts iron formation infused gold mineralization. The project consists of two mineral claims – the Sable with a land package of 23,400 hectares, and the Hamard covering a land area of 5,400 hectares within the Archean Belt in Quebec.
• Toogood Property consists of gold mineralization and is spread over a total land area of 118 square kilometers in Newfoundland.
The company also holds Heaven Lake Project, Fuchsite Lake Property (3,744 hectares) and the Campbell Lake Property (4,500 hectares) in Ontario.
Ethos Gold is working on exploration programs to discover and evaluate prospective mineral targets to exploit and increase the upside mineral potential for the development and advancement of its projects. The company is focused on developing indigenous and stakeholder engagement to draw mutual benefits through agreements.