Condor Resources Inc. (TSXV:CN)Mining
Condor Resources Inc. is a junior mining company focused on the discovery, acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in South America. Condor Resources is an exploration stage company incorporated in 2004 according to Canadian laws of British Columbia.
The company is primarily interested in exploring precious metals and base metals projects such as gold and copper resources across Peru. The Vancouver-based natural resource miner is building a portfolio of numerous mineral properties:
• Chavin Property, earlier known as Pucarima, hosts a polymetallic mineralized vein system spread over an area of 42 square kilometers in the central Andes Belt, north Peru.
• Soledad Property is a gold-silver mineralization project within the central Andes. It encompasses a total land area of 7.13 square kilometers and an additional 3.16 square kilometers.
• Quriurqu Property consists of high sulphide epithermal mineralization containing gold and silver over a land package of 8.5 square kilometers in the region.
• Huinac Punta is a 20 square-kilometer property on the eastern Mesozoic Belt. It comprises silver-dominant multi-elemental mineralization, including copper, zinc and lead.
• Ocros Property is a copper-gold-silver project with a land package of 19.7 square kilometers along the West Fissure Fault.
• Pucamayo Project comprises mineral concessions covering a total land area of 109 square kilometers.
• Humaya is a gold-copper property spanning a total land area of seven square kilometers in Ayacucho.
• Andrea Property is a host to a gold-silver bearing sulphide epithermal system with a land package of approximately 22 square kilometers.
• San Martin is a 4.45 square kilometer-property host to a silver-gold mineral system in Castilla.
• Quilisane consists of two mining concessions encompassing a total land area of 19.5 square kilometers.
• Cobreorco is a copper-gold property located in south-central Peru.
Condor Resources aims to identify new prospects and exploit the upside mineral potential of its portfolio’s properties for the development and advancement of projects to derive long-term and quality returns to its shareholders. Condor Resources Inc is a publicly listed company on the TSX Venture Exchange, with its ordinary shares traded under the stock symbol CN.
Suite 520, 800 W. Pender St. Vancouver, B.C. V6C 2V6