Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd (TSXV:MTA) is a Vancouver-based royalty and streaming company focused on gold and silver.
The company acquires royalties and streaming assets and provides its investors with exposure to the precious metals. The Vancouver-based company operates in the basic materials sector in the metal and mining industry.
It owns a diversified portfolio of royalty and streaming assets and properties that are under different phase such production, development and exploration stage.
The company’s producing asset portfolio includes:
• COSE Royalty: It is a gold-silver mine located in Santa Cruz province and fully owned by Pan American Silver’s (TSX:PAAS) Argentina-based subsidiary. The metal and mining company derives 1.5 per cent interest from the operations.
• Higginsville Property: Karora Resources owns this gold property in Australia, where Metella earns a 27. 5 per cent price participation royalty
• Joaquin: Pan American Silver owns this high-grade underground property in Argentina’s Santa Cruz province. Metella Royalties reportedly gets two per cent net smelter return from the gold and silver mine.
• New Luika Gold Mine: The gold mine, located in southwest Tanzania, is operated by Shanta Gold Limited at 15 per cent silver stream.
• Wharf Mine: Coeur Mining operates the Canada-based gold-copper property, where Metella owns a one per cent GVR royalty on the open-pit mine.
In addition to these, the royalty portfolio also consists of various development assets, including Beaufor Mine, Akasaba West, CentroGold, Aureus East, Big Springs, Fifteen Mile Stream, Del Carmen, El Realito, Endeavor Silver Stream, Amalgamated Kirkland, etc.
Metalla also earns royalties and streams from the following exploration projects:
• Big Island
• Bint Property
• Camflo Mine
• Carlin East
• Hot Pot/Kelly Creek
• Mirado Mine
• Solomon’s Pillar
• Sirola Grenfell
On March 15, 2021, Metalla acquired a royalty interest of 0.75 per cent on gold operations from Tocantinzinho Project, operated by Eldorado Gold in northern Brazil.It also acquired 1-2 percent NSR interest on CentroGold Project, which is operated by OZ Minerals.
In addition, the royalties and streaming company rights to 0.5 per cent NSR on Alturas-Del Carmen Project for cash consideration of C$ 1.6 million and 0.45 per cent royalty payment from the operations in North AK Property for C$0.7 million in cash.