Zenith Minerals Limited

Mining

Zenith Minerals Limited (ASX:ZNC) was initially listed as Zinc Co Australia Limited on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in 2007. The Company’s name was changed to Zenith Minerals Limited in 2010.

Zenith is committed towards establishing itself as a gold and base metals discovery business, backed by a team of proven project finders.

Over the years, the Company has built up a broad project portfolio, primarily focused on precious and base metals. Its strategy is aimed at targeting large-scale deposits, which hold the potential to make a significant value impact to the business.

Zenith lays emphasis on its fully owned core projects. Meanwhile, partners advance multiple additional opportunities using third party funds. All these projects are likely to be advanced or monetised, considering the best interest of shareholders.

Zenith Minerals’ project portfolio primarily comprises the following:

  • Red Mountain Gold Project in Queensland - 100% owned
  • Split Rocks Gold Project in Western Australia - 100% owned
  • Develin Creek Copper-Zinc Project in Queensland - 100% owned
  • Earaheedy Zinc Project in Western Australia – 25% owned
  • Jackadgery Gold Project in New South Wales (earning 90% owned)

All the projects are located in the Tier 1 regions that have proven multi-million ounce historic and current gold endowment.

Over the years, ZNC has expedited exploration activities across the projects, registering highly encouraging results.

Red Mountain Gold Project - ZNC believes that mineralisation at Red Mountain is analogous to the known gold deposits in Queensland. Additionally, exploration activities at the project have returned highly encouraging gold and silver rock chip sample results.

Split Rocks Gold Project - The Split Rocks project comprises numerous very large current and previously operated gold mines, which are located to the north and south along strike from the Company’s project area. With landholdings of around 600 km2 in the Forrestania greenstone belt for lithium, an emerging lithium district, ZNC has been systematically exploring its Split Rocks project, in addition to the gold targeting exercise.

Develin Creek Copper-Zinc Project - The Develin Creek Project hosts several copper-zinc-gold-silver volcanic hosted massive sulphide deposits. The project area covers an extensive belt of underexplored prospective host rocks.

Earaheedy Zinc Project – The partner-owned Earaheedy Zinc Project offers substantial opportunity for ZNC, which holds a 25% interest in the Earaheedy Joint Venture while the remaining 75% interest is held by Rumble Resources Limited (ASX:RTR).

The project demonstrates significant upside that is validated through encouraging discoveries made via exploration efforts. On the basis of drilling results and geological understanding of the mineralisation geometry, RTR has highlighted a shallow Exploration Target of 40Mt to 100Mt at 3.5% Zn-Pb to 4.5% Zn-Pb at the Earaheedy Project. This highlights the potential for Earaheedy to emerge as a top-notch Tier-1 base metal province, globally.  

Besides these, ZNC’s other projects also indicate the potential for significant exploration success, and the Company continues to remain focused on its vision of building a gold and base metals discovery business.

Contact Information

company address Level 2, 33 Ord Street, WEST PERTH, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6005

company phone(08) 9226 1110

company email[email protected]

company websitehttp://www.zenithminerals.com.au

Similar Companies

Load More
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK