Pacifico Minerals Limited (ASX:PMY) News and Share Price


Pacifico Minerals Limited (ASX:PMY), is a Western Australia based explorer and developer which holds interest in Australia and South America. The Company is committed towards the development of Sorby Hills Lead-Silver-Zinc Joint Venture Project stationed in Western Australia. While Boab Metals owns a majority interest of 75% in the project, the remaining 25% belongs to Henan Yuguang Gold & Lead Co.Ltd.

Similar Companies

Top ASX Listed Companies

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK