- Group revenue was up 5.1% to £5,166 million
- Reported operating profit was at £61 million, up £65 million from the year-ago period
- Net debt increased to £1,372 million on adoption of IFRS 16.
- The Board recommended an interim dividend of 7.5 pence per share for the half-year compared to 8 pence per share in the year-ago period.
- On 21st November 2019, RMG shares were trading at GBX 190.65 at GMT 09:27 AM, down 40.65 points or 17.57% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.