- Oncimmune Holdings Plc (ONC) has completed the strategic commercialisation agreement with Biodesix, Inc.
- The deal which was announced on 28 June 2019 is for EarlyCDT Lung in the United States and will unlock its potential there as a key strategic market for the company.
- The company has also signed an agreement of profitable supply through which it will provide Biodesix with diagnostic plates and related reagents.
- Biodesix on its part completed the acquisition of the company’s CLIA laboratory facilities in Kansas, for which it will be paying $1.0 million to the company in quarterly instalments of $250,00.
- On 1st November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:21 AM, ONC shares were trading at GBX 65.00, up by 1.00 points or 1.56 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.