- NIM was recorded at 1.66% in line with guidance
- Underlying costs were reduced by 6% to £942 million resulting in an underlying profit of £539 million
- Statutory loss after tax was £194 million
- CET 1 ratio stood at 13.3% as on 30 September 2019
- On 28 November 2019, VMUK shares were trading at GBX 180.8 at GMT 09:52 AM, up 37 points or 26.43% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.